Are you considering your options for siding? Call Quality Exteriors for superior products and professional vinyl siding installation in Lubbock. No other local company is as committed to your complete satisfaction- it’s guaranteed!
Quality Exteriors is home to Prodigy Insulated Siding, considered by many to be among the most durable options in insulated siding. This product is manufactured by the company Alside, and is renown for superior protection against the elements. With up to 5 times the resistance of typical hollow-back siding, along with an inch and a half insulation wrap, you’ll find it offers exceptional properties for protecting your home.
The unique, innovative locking mechanism on Prodigy Insulated vinyl siding is an added layer of protection against extreme winds. Along with the range of built-in features, Prodigy offers the only True Hail Warranty in West Texas. When considering a company for your vinyl siding installation, call Lubbock professionals from Quality Exteriors.
Homeowners consistently choose vinyl siding for their homes for a number of reasons, including its affordability and exceptional durability. A little known advantage to owning vinyl siding is that it requires very little maintenance. Rather than painting every 3-5 years, vinyl can be easily cleaned to bring back all of the appeal the product offered when it was originally installed. Experts offer this simple-to-follow method of cleaning your vinyl siding on an annual basis:
- Remove mold, mildew and dirt by mixing a solution of 70% water and 30% white vinegar. If you require a stronger solution, simply add a third cup of laundry detergent powder and one quart of liquid bleach to your one-gallon mix.
- Wash by hand, with a soft cloth for best results and for higher area, a soft-bristled brush on a handle. Work from the bottom up, always, to prevent streaking and stains.
- Experts advise against using a pressure washer since it can be damaging to the surface of your vinyl siding and can even promote breakage or structural damage.
- Always wash a test spot and wait 24-48 hours to see whether there are any adverse results to applying your solution. In this way, if results are not what you expect, you can dilute the cleaning mixture or add additional ingredients as the test indicates.
- While vinyl siding is quite durable, it is subject to damage if cleaned with improper methods. Never use a cleaner on your vinyl siding that contains undiluted bleach, nail polish remover, grease remover or furniture polish. Steer clear from abrasive materials and stick with a softer method of washing.
For a free estimate on your vinyl siding installation, call Lubbock professionals from Quality Exteriors at 806-792-2400. Feel free to use the online design showroom to see what your home will look like with quality vinyl siding installed. Choose your preferred colors, textures and finishes and instantly see the results. For more information, contact a specialist and schedule your free in-home consultation to discuss the details of your renovation.Vinyl Siding Installation Lubbock
We welcome your comments!
5833 50th St Ste 1, Lubbock, TX 79424-1128